My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Thursday, November 18, 2010

She Shall Be Called Woman

Listening to the new CD set by Victoria Botkin, my thoughts traveled back in time. As Victoria shared about the pleasure of reading books with her children and also the advantage of reading scripture with her young ones, I couldn’t help but remember doing the same. I started to feel a bit “homesick” for my firstborn son now married with a new baby on the way. Suddenly I missed his sharing during our Bible reading time as I recalled his love for discussion and the many insights he would share.

My cell phone rang and it was Tim! Calling to ask me a question, I took the opportunity to tell him I was reminiscing about our Bible reading times long ago. He told me we sure had done a lot of them and we both were glad. Now I cannot help but be so grateful that I had made reading God’s Word a priority during our “school time.” What precious memories are mine to savor and reflect upon.

Just thought I would share my appreciation for the CD set by Victoria Botkin, entitled She Shall Be Called Woman. Truly, it is just like having a conversation with Victoria. Her calm and articulate way of talking makes these messages from a Titus 2 older woman such a blessing. Her desire to be true to scripture and share honestly with wisdom makes this set an encouragement for wives and mothers of all ages. Vision Forum is carrying this set and there is a great sale going on until the end of Thursday, November 18, 2010.

If you want to make the purchase through our website our affiliates commission will go into my “grandmother fund!”

~DL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home