My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 In Pictorial Perspective


As the new year quickly approaches, I find my mind often wandering back over the past twelve months, cataloging all that has happened during this short space of time. Have I taken every moment captive? Have I sought to honor the Lord with every thought, word and deed? Have I grown spiritually, acquired new skills and sought to hone the talents God has given?

Although the answers to these questions has not always been as I would desire, I am grateful for this time of year, and the quiet moments of reflection this past week has afforded. Thinking through these past months sparked a desire to share, with the few friends who still read this neglected blog, a pictorial overview of the year 2009 in the life of the Horn family.

So, if you care to, sit back and enjoy a whirlwind tour of the happenings, trips and delights of the past twelve months from our perspective.

~Cara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home