My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Thursday, July 27, 2006

QUICK UPDATE

I know posts as of late have been sporadic to say the least, but life is in full gear here as we prepare to move. Saturday is our D-Day.

Mom and I have already moved over seemingly countless mini-van loads of boxes and smaller pieces of furniture, and more await for our dear friends who come Saturday to help with the major grunt work. I can’t imagine moving without friends. It would make a daunting task seem impossible.

Laundry is beckoning me and boxes are screaming to be filled, so I must close now and ask for your prayers that God would continue to give us strength as we complete our packing and move to our own home.

~Cara

3 Comments:

Blogger The Serven Clan said...

Do not grow weary in well doing, for in due season you shall reap if you faint not. : )

Keep on with the faithful packing . . . just a few more days and you will make it.

Your fellow moving commiserators,
The Servens

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Bethany said...

thought about you a good deal this weekend. stay strong and happy!!!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous bethany said...

a quick "hi" from the exceedingly beautiful northwestern Maine! i'm loving everything, except my sickness... hope you had an encouraging, serving weekend! :) ttyl!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home