My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

HEADIN' DOWN TO THE SHORE

A visit to New Jersey in incomplete without a trip to the shore. Ocean City, New Jersey was the destination of choice on the last day of my vacation while staying at the Bruce home. Danielle, Mrs. Bruce and I spent hours strolling the lengths of the boardwalk, sampling delicious food, walking barefoot in the sand, and gazing out at the choppy, frigid waters of the Atlantic Ocean.

Memories flooded my mind as the ocean wind whipped my hair into a hopelessly tangled state. I recalled riding waves with Dad and Tim, building sand castles as a small child, the smell of the sea mixed with layers of sun screen; all are precious sights and smells of hours spent at the Jersey shore. Many thanks to Mrs. Bruce and Danielle for a wonderful visit to a dearly loved place.

~Cara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home