My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

HOME AGAIN, HOME AGAIN

Yesterday I returned home from a delightful, week-long trip to Florida spent visiting with extended family. Thus the reason for complete blog silence this past week.

I had a wonderful time enjoying the company of my grandparents, uncle, aunt, and cousins. Many hours were spent talking, laughing, dining out, looking at old pictures, and reminiscing about previous visits. Of course, several games of Pinochle were played during my stay as it is a long-standing, and much loved, tradition.

Time never stands still. I was faced with that fact after seeing my younger cousins for the first time in a year and a half. How is it that we always forget we aren't the only ones who grow older? All four of them have grown up so much, and it was such a joy to spend some one-on-one time with each of them.

My time away was relaxing and enjoyable, but as always, it's good to be home again.

~Cara

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bethany said...

happy for you for that "relaxing and enjoyable", my friend!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home