My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

VICTORY AT LAST

After living through a horrible season as a Philadelphia Eagles fan, it was a delight last night to watch Penn State win in the Orange Bowl. It felt like a bit of Philly fan redemption.

A true nail-biter, the game lasted for nearly 5 hours until Penn State kicked the winning field goal in the 3rd overtime. Sacrificing a bit of sleep isn't as hard when your team wins. I know - I've been on the other side of the coin as well.

~Cara

3 Comments:

Anonymous Bethany said...

yeah!!! go PA!!!

7:22 PM  
Blogger sugarcubed said...

Ok, Cara, I've figured it out.

The one major difference in our viewpoints is that you are a sportsfan who will sit through a five-hour game, whereas I am a sportsfan in name and ball cap only.

Opposite ends of the pendulum swing.

:)

6:15 AM  
Anonymous richleau said...

Cori: Does that mean that you only engage in sports-related conversations to be argumentative? Great! Me too! I have found that arguments (Not "fights," mind) are a great way to incorporate new vocabulary words. Has anyone else found this to be true?

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home