My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Monday, January 16, 2006

A BELATED BIRTHDAY POST

The Birthday Boy

Due to the fracture in Mom's wrist, and enjoying wonderful fellowship with some dear, visiting friends, my blogging time has been
quite limited recently. I did not however want to miss the opportunity to publicly wish John congratulations on another year well spent.

John is a true treasure and beloved brother. We are so grateful that (like this post :)) he followed the saying, "better late than never." I am sadly realizing that my baby brother is growing up. Standing at almost 5 feet, he eagerly looks forward to that day in the not-so-distant future when he will no longer be the shortest in the family.

So although over a week late . . . Happy Birthday John!


1 Comments:

Blogger supyo1776 said...

Ditto, Chuck.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home