My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Monday, December 05, 2005

WHAT’S ON YOUR BOOKSHELF?

Here are a few of the books I either recently read, am presently reading, or will be reading in the near future:


So Much More - by: Anna Sophia and Elizabeth Botkin

Freckles - by: Gene Stratton Porter

Christmas with Southern Living 2001

Hooked on Crochet - by: Candi Jensen

Diamonds in the Dust - by: Joni Eareckson Tada

Evidence Not Seen - by: Darlene Deibler Rose

1776 - by: David McCullough

The Bondage of the Will - by: Martin Luther

Nicholas Nickleby -by: Charles Dickens

The Quotable Ronald Reagan - edited and compiled by: Joseph R. Holmes

The Right Thing - by: CMDR. Scott Waddle (Ret.)


Reading books is one of my favorite forms of relaxation and enjoyment. I truly love it when others share about the books they are reading as I’ve discovered more than one literary gem that way. Would any of you care to share the titles of a few of the books on your bookshelf?

~Cara

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cara,
I too have been reading "The Bondage of the Will", "So Much More" and another really good one is "The Valley of Vision", it's a book of poetry written by the Puritans and it is excellent!
I miss you!
~Monique

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home