My Photo
Name:
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States

Monday, October 17, 2005

ANGELS WATCHING 'ROUND US

As a young girl, I remember the nightly prayers Mom offered up to God, asking that He would place His angels around her children and keep us safe. Her prayers were not in vain.

Today, while Mom, John, PopPop and I were out driving, we were rear-ended while stopped at a red light. God was so merciful because the only damage done was a few marks in the paint on the rear bumper. This was especially significant since the person at fault possessed neither a driver's license or car insurance. We all experienced quite a jolt, but have no whiplash symptoms.

This little fender-bender brought back memories of my more serious accident a little over two years ago. Whenever I think of all that could or should have happened to me then, I am overwhelmed at God's mercy. I am also grateful for my mother's prayers. Thanks, Mom, for praying.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Bethany said...

we love you all down there. God knows, He cares, and He's in control!!!

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Mom said...

Cara:
I will keep praying! I too am so grateful for God's continuing mercies and also for my own "dear angel Cara."

Love,
Mom

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Dani B said...

I'm glad you are all alright. I thought of you today, my dear friend,as I was on the Black Horse Pike and detoured a bit to drive past your house. It is still quite an adjustment having you gone. . .
I love you so.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home